Introduction & Objectives
Management Information System (MIS) is an institutional support service, which manages educational related data and derives useful information for:
- Operational Activities
- Decision Making
- Planning Process
Design, development and implementation of a Management Information System for the TVET Sector, which include:
- Development of Software for the Operation of Centers
- Development of Software for Information Management
- Development of Software for Planning and Decision Support
- Development of Graduate Tracking Software
- Proposals for the Hardware for the operation
- Proposals for Network and Communication for the Operation
- Software Maintenance, Backup and Recovery System
- User training and technical training
The specific objectives of the system are:
- To promote efficient center management through informed decision-making practice by increasing demand for information use.
- To create an information system to MSTESDVTKH, TVEC and to head office of each institute to disseminate the knowledge and to help the planning process
- To extend the service to the private NVQ training providers to acquire training information and automatically transfer the certificate details to TVEC.
- To enhance the institutional capacity on MIS both technical and operational level
- To assist the QMS functionalities so as to improve the training quality
Quality management and central administration at the institute including planning, monitoring and evaluation as well as follow-up strategies needs attention for qualty management to be addressed.